It’s summer-time and we’re sure you have plenty of exciting activities lined up for your kids. But if you do run out of ideas on how to keep your little ones entertained, check out our list of the top 25 FUN things to do this summer.
1. Ride bicycles outside. Get one for yourself too. Why should the kids have all the fun?
2. Have a campout in your garden or on your veranda. Make your own tent with the kids and let them take their afternoon nap in it.
3. Organise a neighbourhood play. Get the kids and their friends to act and make their own costumes. Invite some people over to watch the grand performance.
4. Hold a ‘bring-your-own-doll or action figure’ party for the kids. Serve drinks and snacks and help them make up new games.
5. Take the kids to a pet store and let them choose their very own pet. If you can’t manage a bigger animal like a dog, get a fish bowl! The kids will be overjoyed.
6. Wash the car with the kids. Where there’s water, there’s bound to be fun.
7. Build a fort using old cardboard and blankets. Get inside, snuggle up and tell them a story.
8. Let them climb trees.
9. Wake up early and take the kids out for breakfast. Follow it up with a visit to the park.
10. Plan a movie night at home. Choose a movie everyone loves, put the sleeping bags on the floor and get cosy with your family. Don’t forget the popcorn.