The ancient Vedas referred to Neem as ‘Sarvaroganivarini’, which translates to ‘one that prevents all ailments’. When it comes to skin, neem leaves are used to fight all kinds of skin problems.
- Neem is a purifying agent that helps clear your skin of dirt and other impurities.
- It possesses antibacterial properties that work on problem-causing bacteria and prevent acne breakouts.
- It contains Vitamin E and has moisturizing properties that help treat dry skin.
- It has powerful skin rejuvenating qualities that help maintain the elasticity and suppleness of skin.
- Neem has strong medicinal properties and is effective in curing skin-ailments.